As 2014 draws to a close, it’s only natural that we look back on the year and reflect on all that happened here at Do HQ.
It surprised even me.
Here goes – 14 things we did in 2014.
1. Had a double page spread in the Metro
2. Launched a spanking new website
3. Won 12 great clients
4. 18 people got stuck in the mud with us, running the Brutal10
5. We produced our second Social Impact Report
6. Martin, Jesy and Richard joined our team
7. Graduated from Wayra UnLtd
8. Moved office (three times!)
9. Created six new Do Actions
10. Crowned at one of Britain’s 50 New Radicals
11. Held a fab party (with lots of free Ben & Jerry’s ice cream)
12. Made a great video
13. Helped 2,149 people to make 2,944 pledges, saving 267 tCO2
14. And, last but by no means least, we raised £170,000 from 223 wonderful investors.
And with that last point in mind – here’s to a fantastic year ahead!