So you heard the big news? We’re partnering with NUS, allowing universities to use Do Nation neatly alongside their Green Impact programmes. Pretty exciting.
Through creating customised pledge campaigns on our platform, universities can now engage a wider base of staff and students in a really simple, impactful, and measurable way.
Not only that, but you can use it to identify and recruit your next wave of green champions.
Here’s how it works:
- Create an unlimited number of campaigns on Do Nation. We’d recommend structuring them to reflect your Green Impact teams, but you could also create campaigns for each halls of residence, society, or any other group of staff or students.
- Pit these teams against each other in one of our interactive leaderboards, using friendly competition to drive take-up whilst helping supporters to see the impact they can have together.
- Tailor the focus of your Do Nation campaigns to reflect your green impact worksheets or wider initiatives you’re running (e.g. waste, health and well-being, or energy consumption). Simply edit the list of Do Actions on offer to match actions in your worksheets.
- Green Impact participants encourage their colleagues and students to record pledges – you can ask them to do this through a Green Impact action as well as with other communications. We automatically follow up with supporters, sending them tips and reminders about their pledges. After two months, they confirm how they got on, allowing us to confirm your collective impact which will feed into your annual impact report for Green Impact too.
- Reward Green Impact teams for raising pledges through toolkit actions and points.
- Measure the impact through our detailed reporting dashboards. Data includes number of pledges made and completed, as well as the carbon, water and waste saved by these.
- Download the details of your supporters and their pledges, including names, email addresses, and the pledges they made. Seriously valuable for creating targeted, effective sustainability communications going forward, and for recruiting your next cycle of Green Impact.
Sound good? Contact your NUS project officer, or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to get set up.
Not on Green Impact? Fear not – we can still help, just drop me a line.