This January, invite your people to use their resolutions to make the world a better place, and to take action against the climate emergency.
Join the our B Corp 2020 Pledge Challenge to see how many pledges B Corp staff can make together, and how much carbon we can save collectively.
While many B Corps use Do Nation throughout the year, we make an effort to run one concerted inter-company challenge each year. I believe it is a nice way to build a sense of community between B Corps, involving all the staff in helping to grow the impact of the movement. And for the smaller B Corps amongst us, it gives them an opportunity to enjoy the fun team competition element of Do Nation too.
Find out more about how Do Nation employee pledge challenges work here. If you prefer to ‘learn by doing’, make the most of our 2 week free trial to have a play around.
In addition to having your own internal pledge challenge, we’ll also add B Corps to our B Corp page, allowing to see how your impact stacks up to others in the community – and what our collective impact can be.
- November: Watch the webinar I gave, explaining how it all works, presenting innocent drink’s case study, and running through how you can take part.
- November & December: Get planning. Use our free trial to see if it’s for you and prepare for the new year.
- January: Launch it. Invite your staff to make their pledges. We’ll host a launch event in early Jan for participating organisations.
- January – March: Take action. Your people carry out their pledges, then confirm how they did.
- April: Results! We announce the cumulative impact created by January pledges and the leading B Corps.
We want to drive continued action and will be suggesting bundles of Do Actions for B Corps to focus on at different points through the year. Watch this space.
Download and share our one-pager about the B Corp Pledge Challenge.